Super tasty bebidas de aloe vera

There are about 400 species of Aloe. They differ in color from gray to bright green and are sometimes striped or mottled. In addition, the leaves are often long and pointed and have Spinney side. Aloe flowers are tubular in appearance, and vary in color from yellow, orange or red. The flowers are usually densely clustered, simple or branched stems bare.

The most famous of aloe is Aloe Vera. It is credited for his medicinal herbal properties. The most popular herbal property in Aloe Vera is its use in skin care.

Aloe Vera has both antiseptic and antibiotic properties, which makes it very effective in treating skin irritations such as cuts, burns, eczema, and sunburn and will also relieve itching from poison oak, poison ivy and poison sumac. In addition, Aloe Vera is widely used in the cosmetics industry as moisturizing ingredients to improve elasticity in the skin and reduce the signs of aging, to name a few.

Although the plant is 96% water, the remaining 4% contains active ingredients such as amino acids (containing 20 of 22 human desired amino acids & 7 of the 8 essential), minerals (calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, zinc), vitamins (a, C, E, B, B12, folic acid), and enzymes. Vitamins A, C, E contains antioxidants, which are why they are so widely used in skin care.

Below is a short list of the benefits of Aloe Vera:

Accelerates healing and minimizes scarring of wounds Soothes sunburns, insect bites, poison ivy has antioxidant to promote the growth of new cells in the skin and improves flexibility fights aging with him moisturizing properties reduces pain the wounds with its anti-inflammatory effects

Very few people are allergic to aloe vera, which is why it is used so heavily in the cosmetics industry. However, as with any new product, it is recommended to test a small area. To patch test, break off a small portion of the plant and apply a small amount to the inside of your wrist, wait 24 hours to see if there is any sign of allergic reactions.

Aloe Vera is an easy plant maintenance. Aloe Vera plants are easy to maintain. They require plenty of sunshine, light watering and live long. All around they are a perennial plant and is easy to maintain. In many homes, they are often grown on windowsills so wondrous properties of the plant are always available.

Growing your own Aloe vera is recommended. Store bought gels, although effective, has never compared the effectiveness of a freshly cut leaf. This is due to the fact the time that has elapsed from harvest to final product and display.

If you decide to buy aloe vera gel, read the label to ensure that it is 100% pure.

Below is a simple recipe for homemade skin care, providing significant benefits to the skin.